|Join the Discussion
If you would like to interact with other visitors of this web site then become
a member of our discussion forums.
This membership is free of charge and allows you to post
messages, reply to other messages, and create new topics of discussion.
If you didn't already know, the articles on this site come from visitors
such as yourself. These articles are used as a historical record of collegian
experiences that educate current and future students as well as the public.
Outlined below are the guidelines on how to write an article. Also provided
is the address you must use to submit your article.
Guidelines for article submission:
- Article must be of original work
- Article should be 300 - 500 words in length
- Article should be void of grammatical and spelling errors
- Article must not be vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, or violates any laws
- Article must be pertinent to this site's area of focus (i.e. an article
on the migration of Canadian geese would be rejected)
- Article must be in MS Word, HTML, or text file format
Please send your article submissions to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the submission process then you may
use the address above as well.